Contact Us Today 210-566-6700

Probate Administration

What happens to the property and debts of a loved one who passes away? Texas law provides that one's estate (assets and liabilities) passes to one's heirs, but in most cases, the heirs must first take some type of formal action to obtain clear title to the assets and address the debts left by their deceased loved one. Dealing with the loss of a loved one is difficult enough without worrying about navigating through the probate courts and understanding property distribution laws. Allow Gilson Law Firm, PLLC to lighten that burden for you. Whether your loved one died with a will or without a will, we will navigate the path for you while educating you along the way.

Gilson Law Firm, PLLC offers the following probate services for existing clientele, which are used either to clear title to property or probate an estate with or without a will:

  • Probate Administration (Independent or Dependent)
  • Determination of Heirship
  • Muniment of Title
  • Small Estate Affidavit
  • Heirship Affidavit

Contact Us Today

Gilson Law Firm is committed to answering your questions about law issues in Texas.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.